The BEST Keto Broccoli Cheese Soup Recipe. This keto soup is thick, and creamy, and filled with broccoli cheddar deliciousness! As far as low carb keto soup recipes go, this one is at the top of my list. I hope you enjoy it as much as I do!
The BEST Keto Broccoli Cheese Soup Recipe.
- 4 cups broccoli (cut into florets)
- 3 1/2 cups chicken broth (or veggie broth)
- 3 cups shredded cheddar cheese (a little extra for topping if you wish)
- 1 cup heavy whipping cream
- 1 tbsp minced garlic
- In a large pot over medium heat, sauté the garlic for about 1 minute or until fragrant (you can add a little butter if you’d like).
- Add the chicken broth, heavy cream and broccoli florets. Bring to a boil, and then reduce the heat to simmer for 10-20 minutes or until the broccoli is tender.
- Add the shredded cheese very gradually (1/2 cup at a time) and stir constantly until melted before adding more. Continue until all of the cheese is used up. Be sure to keep the heat at just a simmer and avoid high heat.
- Remove from the heat once all of the cheese melts, and enjoy immediately.
- Store any leftovers in the fridge for up to 5 days, or freeze for a later date.
Last Step: Please ‘SHARE’ To Pass On This Recipe to a Friend Or Family Member.