Easy and delicious recipe to roast cauliflower florets. Whether you a cauliflower lover or just looking for quick recipe, these roasted cauliflower recipes are totally for you.
Easy and delicious recipe to roast cauliflower florets
Prep Time : 10 min
Prep Time : 20 min
Total Time : ,
- 3 cups cauliflower florets
- 2 Tablespoons butter melted
- 1/2 cup Parmesan cheese finely grated
- 1 teaspoon Paprika
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees F.
- Toss cauliflower florets with melted butter.
- Combine Parmesan cheese, paprika and pepper in a large container or plastic bag that closes.
- Add cauliflower florets and gently toss to coat.
- Place cauliflower in a single layer on baking sheet sprayed to prevent sticking.
- Bake for 20 minutes or until edges begin to crisp.
- Enjoy hot from the oven!
To cook in an air fryer:
- Preheat air fryer to 390 °F.
- Spray the crisper plate with olive oil and place cauliflower in a single layer and lightly spray the tops with olive oil to promote crispiness.
- Cook for about 20 minutes or until desired tenderness. You can gently turn the pieces over with a rubber-tipped spatula halfway through, but I often don’t need to do this.
Last Step: Please ‘SHARE’ To Pass On This Recipe to a Friend Or Family Member.