– 1 tube Crescent rolls
– 8-10 slices Swiss Cheese
– 3/4 pound sliced deli corned beef
– 1/2 cup Thousand Island salad dressing
– 1 (14oz) can sauerkraut drained
– 1 large egg white lightly beaten
– 1/2 teaspoon Caraway Seeds
1. Preheat oven to 375.
2. Unroll one tube of crescent roll dough and place half in a baking dish that has been lightly greased. Seal perforations.
3. Bake for approximately 8-10 minutes until golden brown.
4. After the bottom dough has baked, remove from oven.
5. Layer half of the cheese on top of the baked crescent rolls.
6. Next layer all of the corned beef.
7. Combine the sauerkraut and Thousand Island Dressing together.
8. Spread the sauerkraut over the corned beef.
9. Place the remaining cheese over the top of the sauerkraut.
10. Place the remaining half of the crescent roll dough on top of the last cheese layer. Carefully seal the perforations.
11. Brush with the egg white and sprinkle with the caraway seeds.
12. Bake for 12-16 minutes until the crust is golden brown.
13. Let stand for 5 minutes before cutting.
Last Step: Please ‘SHARE’ To Pass On This Recipe to a Friend Or Family Member.