Cook time: 45 Min
Prep time: 10 Min
– yellow butter cake mix (just the cake mix)
– 1/2 c butter melted
– 3 eggs
– 8 oz cream cheese softened
– 1 tsp vanilla extract
– 3 1/2 c powdered sugar plus more for dusting if desired
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
2. Grease a 9×13 inch baking pan.
3. Mix cake mix, melted butter and one egg. Pat gently into the bottom of the prepared baking dish.
4. Using stand or hand mixer beat cream cheese until smooth and lump free. Turn the mixer to low and the eggs one at a time and mix just until incorporated. Mix in vanilla extract. Mix in powdered sugar in several increments blending just until combined. Pour this mixture on top of the layer in the baking dish. Do NOT mix the two layers together. Bake for 40-45 minutes or until golden brown.
5. If desired sprinkle with powdered sugar when fully cooled.
Last Step: Please ‘SHARE’ To Pass On This Recipe to a Friend Or Family Member.