- Pastry for single-crust pie (9 inches)
- 2/3 cup sugar
- 3 tablespoons all-purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon ground Cinnamon
- 4 medium apples (like Gala, Fiji, Braeburn, Empire) peeled and diced into 1/4 inch pieces
- 1/2 cup all-purpose flour
- 1/3 cup packed brown sugar
- 1/2 cup old-fashioned rolled oats
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1/4 cup salted butter, softened
- 1/2 cup caramel topping
Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
Roll pastry to fit a 12 inch pizza pan; fold under edges to give the pizza a bit of a raised crust.
Combine sugar, flour and cinnamon in a medium bowl.
Add peeled, diced apples and toss.
Arrange the apples in a single layer over the pie crust to completely cover it.
For the topping:
Combine the flour, brown sugar, oats, cinnamon, and butter in a bowl. Mix well. Sprinkle topping evenly over the apples.
Bake at 350 degrees for 35-40 minutes or until apples are tender.
Remove from oven and immediately drizzle with caramel topping.
Cut into pizza slices and serve warm with ice cream. Makes 12 servings.
Last Step: Please ‘SHARE’ To Pass On This Recipe to a Friend Or Family Member.