We love tacos in our house. If it was up to me, we would have them all the time. Nicole always tries to come up with different ways to serve them. Here is her Walking Taco Casserole.
If you have a recipe you want to see, let us know in the comment section!!
– 1 1⁄2 pounds Ground Beef
– 1⁄3 large Onion, chopped
– 1 can Green Chilies, small can
– 1 can Enchilada Sauce
– 2 ounces Cream CheeseIngredients
– 1 bag Fritos Corn Chips
– 1 bag Shredded Cheese
– 3⁄4 cup Lettuce, shredded
– 1⁄2 cup Tomato, fresh, diced
– 16 ounces Salsa
– 8 ounces Sour Cream
1. Brown ground beef with onion.
2. Add green chilies, enchilada sauce and cream cheese.
3. In a 9×13 pan, repeat layers as follows: Fritos chips Meat Mixture Shredded Cheese.
4. Bake at 350 for 15-20 minutes or until cheese is bubbly.
5. Top individual servings with lettuce, tomatoes, salsa, sour cream as desired.
Last Step: Please ‘SHARE’ To Pass On This Recipe to a Friend Or Family Member.