Mozzarella at home with 2 ingredients in 30 minutes! Homemade cheese made from milk.
Making mozzarella at home is very easy. The cooking process itself is very exciting and interesting. For homemade mozzarella cheese, you need raw, unpasteurized milk that hasn’t been cooked. Homemade milk is good for the best home-made mozzarella cheese recipe. Believe me, you definitely won’t buy this delicious mozzarella from a store.
This mozzarella recipe is the quickest and easiest recipe. With this recipe you will always make mozzarella and no longer buy cheese in the store.
My best recipes for you.
How to cook mozzarella at home.
Cooking process and ingredients:
- homemade milk 3 liters.
- Heat the milk to 50 degrees.
- 2 tablespoons of vinegar 9%.
- mix well.
- more vinegar 9% 2 tablespoons
- stir well again.
- 1 tablespoon of vinegar 9%.
- The serum begins to separate.
- sixth tablespoon of vinegar 9%.
- After the 6th spoonful of vinegar, the serum turns yellow.
- Pull out the cheese, knead well with your hands and squeeze out the liquid.
- Heat the whey to 70 degrees.
- 1 tablespoon of salt.
- Put the mozzarella back into the whey.
- Knead the mozzarella with your hands.
- Squeeze out the liquid well.
- Put the mozzarella in very cold water.
- delicious, real mozzarella is ready.