5 strips bacon cooked and diced.
2 Chicken breasts -Grilled, Chicken striped up
Salt & Pepper to taste
2 T Butter
3 cloves Garlic Fresh minced
¾ Cup milk
¼ Cup Heavy cream
1 cup Chicken broth
3 T flour
¾ c Parmesan shavings
2 T parsley
1 small box bowtie pasta
- Firstly , Cook Five strips of bacon and set aside
- cook two chicken breasts in two Tablespoons butter with Salt and Pepper to taste.
- And set aside while you work on the sauce.
- cook up your Bowtie noodles so they will be ready when the sauce is ready.
- Saute three cloves Garlic Freshly minced.
- add Milk, heavy cream, chicken broth and Flour to the pan with the garlic and whisk until smooth.
- Cook on low heat until it thickens.
- add in Parmesan shavings. If the sauce gets too thick, add in a little more chicken broth.
- 4/ add the drained bowtie pasta.
- and Toss to cover the noodles completely.
- dash in the parsley.
- 5/ add more salt and pepper to taste preference.
- cut up the chicken breasts and dice up the bacon and mix them together
- 6/ add in the chicken and bacon to the sauce.
- toss until all is covered in the sauce.
- Serve hot and enjoy !
Recipes Notes :
“Divide into 6 equal servings. Each serving is equal to Six points plus for Weight Watchers”
Please make sure to Like and share this recipe with your friends on Facebook and also follow us on Pinterest to get our latest yummy and easy recipes !