– 1 1/2 cups finely crushed Oreo’s about 20
– 1/4 cup butter melted
– 3 (24oz) boxes cream cheese room temperature
– 14 ounces sweetened condensed milk
– 3 large eggs
– 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
– 1 cup mini chocolate chips divided
– 1 teaspoon all-purpose flour
1. Preheat the oven to 300 degrees F. In a medium bowl, combine the cookie crumbs and the butter. Pat evenly over the bottom of a 9-inch springform pan.
2. In a large bowl, use an electric mixer to beat the cream cheese until fluffy- about 2 minutes. Add the sweetened condensed milk and beat until smooth. Mix in the eggs and vanilla.
3. In a small bowl, toss 1/2 cup of the chocolate chips with the flour. Stir into the cheese mixture and scrape evenly into the prepared pan- on top of the cookie crust. Sprinkle the remaining 1/2 cup chocolate chips on top.
4. Bake for 1 hour or until the cheesecake has very little jiggle left in the middle. Cool to room temperature and refrigerate overnight.
5. To serve, remove the sides of the pan and cut into wedges. Keep refrigerated.
Last Step: Please ‘SHARE’ To Pass On This Recipe to a Friend Or Family Member.