– 1 box chocolate cake mix
– 1 box fudge brownie mix
– 4 large eggs
– 1+1/4 cup water
– 1 cup oil
– 1 cup heavy whipping cream
– 1 (12oz) bag semi sweet chocolate morsels
1. Heat oven to 350 degrees. Prepare a bundt pan with bakers spray or use the butter/flour method.
2. Combine first five ingredients in a large bowl and whisk for 2 minutes or until lumps are mostly gone.
3. Pour batter into prepared bundt pan and bake for 50-55 minutes.
4. When done baking, remove cake and allow to cool in pan for up to five minutes. Carefully turn cake out onto a cooling rack and cool for 30 minutes more.
1. Place heavy whipping cream in a large microwave safe bowl and heat for about 2 minutes. You want the cream to be just boiling.
2. Carefully pour chocolate morsels into cream… it may rise up and bubble and this is ok.
3. Let sit for 5 minutes. Whisk the chocolate and cream until shiny and smooth, about 1 minute.
4. Pour over cooled cake and serve.
Last Step: Please ‘SHARE’ To Pass On This Recipe to a Friend Or Family Member.