Cream cheese pancake is our to-go recipe for breakfast, especially when we have limited time to prepare.?
3-Ingredient Cream cheese pancake
Servings :10 pancakes.
- 4 cups broccoli (cut into florets)
- 3 1/2 cups chicken broth (or veggie broth)
- 3 cups shredded cheddar cheese (a little extra for topping if you wish)
- 1 cup heavy whipping cream
- 1 tbsp minced garlic
- Heat a skillet to medium, and let the pan get hot while you make the batter.
- In a medium bowl, briskly whisk the eggs together. The more air you whisk into them, the fluffier the pancakes will be.
- Add the cream cheese and almond flour to your beaten eggs; whisk together until well combined.
- Add a little butter to your hot skillet, and pour about 3 tablespoons of your batter into the pan; cook until golden. Flip and cook again until golden (about 2 minutes on each side).
- Continue with the rest of the batter.
- Serve with butter and sugar-free syrup. Enjoy!
- *Technically baking powder isn’t considered keto because it has cornstarch, but it sure does give these pancakes a little extra fluff. It’s completely up to you whether you decide to use it (depending on how strict you are), but even without the baking powder these pancakes are awesome. I’ve made them both ways.
Last Step: Please ‘SHARE’ To Pass On This Recipe to a Friend Or Family Member.