Recipe By @rawanshehs
Loads asked for a Muhamara recipe so here it is! My favorite cold mezze ?? What’s yours? .
- 1 red bell pepper
- 1/2 to 1 cup of walnuts, crushed
- 1/2 small white onion
- 1 tbsp chili paste
- 1 tbsp bread crumbs
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 1 tbsp pomegranate molasses
- Salt to taste
- Cayenne pepper if chili paste isn’t spicy .
- Place bell pepper in baking sheet and bake at pre-heated oven at 180°C till tender. Set aside once done, let it cool before peeling off the skin & seeds.
- In a food processor, mix together all ingredients including the bell pepper. Mix till how smooth you like it. At this point, taste to see if it’s spicy enough for you, if not, add in cayenne pepper.
- Serve on plate with olive oil drizzled on top or keep in fridge. Enjooyyy?