Biscoff Blondies ! So good they’re pure heart attack lol ⚠️ die for ! U have to try them . ?
- 3/4 cup of melted butter but not too warm .
- 2 cups all purpose flour
- 1 cup of light brown sugar
- 2 Tea spoon vanilla extract
- 3/4 cup of granulated sugar
- Pinch of salt
- Tea spoon is baking powder
- 2 room temp eggs
- Half cup of white chocolate chip or any of your choice . ?
Whisk the sugars and butter together with vanilla till fluffy. Then slowly add you flour and rest of ingredients till mixed well . Then fold in the chocolate chips . In a 9-10 inch square pan spread your dough evenly and then get some biscoff spread drizzle it on top making swirls and some sprinkle biscoff cookie crumbs ?? bake on 350 for thirty minutes or till completely golden . After it cools down You can start cutting them into bars ? ENJOY