Recipe By @rawanshehs
Let’s just all agree that there’s nothing more delicious or clean than home cooked food am I right? ??♀️ .
Kfc fried chicken my aunts way made simple & easy! .
1. Boneless chicken (breasts or thighs) or whole chicken cut into 8 pcs (you can also buy them ready) SKINLESS
2. 1 tsp paprika, 1 tsp black pepper, 1 tsp garlic powder, 1 tsp onion powder, salt
3. 1 cup Drinking laban or buttermilk
4. Flour, 1 tbsp cornstarch, 1 tsp chili powder, salt
5. Vegetable oil to fry
6. French fries to bake or fry (optional) to have by the side ?
1. In a large bowl, add in the chicken along with spices & laban. Keep refrigerated overnight (recommended) or for at least 4 hours.
2. You have the option of baking or frying. Preheat oven/Heat oil before placing the chicken. Now on a plate or bag, place flour, cornstarch, chili powder and salt mixed together then cover each chicken. Once you’re done, fry/bake the chicken till golden brown and crispy. Place on paper towel once done to get rid of excess oil.
3. Serve with mashed potatoes or French fries along with your favorite dipping sauce. Enjoyyy?