These Zucchini Garlic Bites are the perfect appetizer for any get together. They’re a delicious way to use up extra summer zucchini, kick off any game day get together and they even perfect for celebrating the holiday season.
Zucchini Garlic Bites
Prep Time : 12 min
Prep Time : 18 min
Total Time : ,
- 1 cup zucchini grated and drained well
- 1 egg
- 1/3 cup breadcrumbs
- 1/4 cup Parmesan cheese grated fine
- 1 clove garlic grated fine
- 2 tablespoons fresh chives chopped
- 1 tablespoon fresh parsley chopped
- 1 teaspoon fresh basil chopped
- 1 teaspoon fresh oregano chopped
- pinch of salt and pepper
- tomato sauce for dipping
- Preheat oven to 400˚F. Lightly coat a baking sheet with olive oil or non-stick spray. Set aside.
- Use a box grater to grate the zucchini into a clean towel. Roll up the towel and twist to wring out the moisture. Grate the garlic using the small holes on the box grater.
- In a medium bowl, combine all of the ingredients and mix well.
- Shape a tablespoon of the mixture into your hands, pat into small balls, and place on the baking sheet.
- Bake for 15-18 minutes in the preheated oven until golden. Serve warm with marinara sauce. Recipe makes about 16 bites.
Last Step: Please ‘SHARE’ To Pass On This Recipe to a Friend Or Family Member.