BEST EVER CHEESY GARLIC BREAD
Prep Time : 10 min
Prep Time : 20 min
Total Time : ,
- 1 loaf french bread
- 1/2 cup butter softened
- 2 tablespoons chopped parsley divided
- 5 cloves garlic minced
- 1 cup fresh grated Mozzarella cheese
- 1/2 cup fresh grated sharp cheddar cheese
- 1/2 cup fresh grated Parmesan Cheese
- Slice French bread loaf in half lengthwise. Place each half, cut side up, on a foil line baking sheet. Set aside.
- Stir together softened butter, minced garlic and 1 tablespoon fresh chopped parsley. Spread evenly on each half of the french bread loaf. In a small bowl combine cheese then sprinkle evenly on top of the bread. Sprinkle remaining parsley even over the cheeses.
- Bake in the 350 degree oven for 10 minutes. Turn on the broiler to high, move the rack to the top position, and broil for the last 2-3 minutes until cheese is golden and bubbly. (*The broiling step is optional – you could just let it bake for the 10 minutes and call it good).
- Allow bread to cool and cheeses to set for about 10 minutes before slicing and serving.
Last Step: Please ‘SHARE’ To Pass On This Recipe to a Friend Or Family Member.