These moist and delicious zucchini muffins filled with crunchy walnuts have JUST the right level of sweetness to make them a perfect snack that leaves you satisfied but not weighed down.
Zucchini Muffins Recipe
Prep Time : 15 min
Prep Time : 25 min
Total Time : 40 min,
- 2 large eggs
- 1 1/3 cup (280 g) sugar
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 3 cups (packed) grated fresh zucchini
- 3/4 cup unsalted butter, melted
- 2 3/4 cups (400 g) all-purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 2 teaspoons cinnamon
- 1 teaspoon ground ginger
- 1/2 teaspoon nutmeg
- 1 cup walnuts (optional)
- 1 cup raisins or dried cranberries (optional)
- You don’t need a mixer for this recipe.
- 1 Mix eggs, sugar, vanilla, then add zucchini and melted butter: Preheat the oven to 350°F (175°C). Beat the eggs in a large bowl. Mix in the sugar and vanilla extract. Stir in the grated zucchini and the melted butter.
- 2 Mix dry ingredients: In a separate bowl, mix together the flour, baking soda, baking powder, cinnamon, ground ginger, nutmeg, and salt.
- 3 Combine to make batter: Stir these dry ingredients into the zucchini mixture. (Do not over-mix!) Stir in walnuts, raisins or cranberries if using.
- 4 Fill muffin pan: Coat each muffin cup in your muffin pan with a little butter or vegetable oil spray. Use a spoon to distribute the muffin dough equally among the cups, filling the cups up completely, above the surface of the muffin tin.
- 5 Bake: Bake at 350°F on the middle rack until muffins are golden brown, and the top of the muffins bounce back when you press on them, about 20-30 minutes. Test with a long toothpick or a thin bamboo skewer to make sure the center of the muffins are done.
- Set on wire rack to cool for 5 minutes. Remove muffins from the tin let cool another 20 minutes.
Last Step: Please ‘SHARE’ To Pass On This Recipe to a Friend Or Family Member.