Homemade juicy burgers for the win! Hope y’all are upgrading your cooking skills during this self-quarantine. Find full recipe below! (Arabic available)
1. 1/4kg beef, minced
2. 1/4kg lamb, minced
3. 1 tsp steak spice
4. 1/2 tsp salt
5. 1 tbsp Worcestershire sauce
6. Pinch black pepper
7. 1 tbsp olive oil
8. Burger buns (I used potato buns)
9. Favorite toppings like Lettuce, tomatoes, onions, pickles, mushrooms, avocados
10. Cheddar cheese
11. Mayonnaise, bbq sauce, Dijon mustard, ketchup .
1. Preheat oven to 220°C. Combine minced meat together along with olive oil, Worcestershire sauce, black pepper. Salt and steak spice. Roll into similar shapes then tap with your hand for a burger shape. Place on baking sheet and bake for 20-25 mins (depending on your oven). In the last 5 mins, add in sliced cheese to melt.
2. Slice burger buns in half and toast on pan. You can add a tsp of butter to toast if you like. In a small bowl, add in 1 tbsp of mayo, 1 tsp bbq and pinch of black pepper & mix for bbq aioli. The same steps repeated when replacing bbq sauce with Dijon or ketchup.
3. To assemble, place bottom toasted bun, spread sauce, the toppings you like and finally your burger, close with top bun and enjoy ?✨