This Easy Ice Cream Sandwich Cake Is Perfect for Summer!
Prep Time : 5 min
Prep Time : 2 hr
Total Time : ,
- 24 Ice Cream Sandwiches
- 16 oz. Container of Cool Whip
- 8 oz. Hershey’s Chocolate Syrup
- 8 oz. Caramel Sauce
- 1 Cup Mini M&M’s
- Line a 9×13 Cake Pan with Parchment Paper
- Place 12 Unwrapped Ice Cream Sandwiches in the bottom of the Cake Pan
- Spread 1/2 of the Cool Whip over the first layer of Ice Cream Sandwiches
- Drizzle with Chocolate Syrup and Caramel
- Repeat steps 2-4 again adding another layer of Ice Cream Sandwiches, Cool Whip and Chocolate and Caramel Drizzle.
- Sprinkle with Mini M&M’s or your favorite sprinkles
- Place in the freezer for a minimum of 2 hours to harden
- Serve immediately out of the freezer!
Last Step: Please ‘SHARE’ To Pass On This Recipe to a Friend Or Family Member.