KETO CINNAMON ROLL WAFFLES The latest and last installment of my waffle series. Can you tell I liked my new waffle maker?
Texas Crispy Sweet Cinnamon Keto Waffles
Prep Time : 5 min
Prep Time : 4 min
Total Time : ,
- 1/2 cup super fine almond flour
- ¼ teaspoon salt
- ¼ teaspoon baking soda
- 1/4 tsp baking powder
- ¼ teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1/8 tsp nutmeg
- 1/8 tsp cloves
- 1/2 tsp splenda or preferred sweetener
- 2 eggs divided
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 2 tbsp melted butter
- In a medium bowl, whisk together all of the dry ingredients in a bowl. Set aside.
- Divide the eggs and place the yolks in one bowl and the whites into a medium sized bowl ( large enough to use a hand mixer to beat them in). Mix together the egg yolks, vanilla and butter and set aside.
- Beat the egg whites until as light and fluffy as they can get ( the whites should form peaks when you life up the beaters).
- Mix the egg yolks mixture into the dry ingredients. ( it will be a dry mixture.) Then proceed to add in the eggs whites, slowly mixing them in until the mixture is fully combined. You will lose some lift, don’t worry, just combine them in until the mixture is smooth.
- Preheat your waffle iron and make 4 waffles. Serve with butter and a low sugar syrup if desired.
The servings are for two people, so whatever you end up with for yield, divide by two and you get the nutritional information.