Spider Bread Dip Bowl
Total Time : ,
- 16 frozen Rhodes dinner rolls
- 1 egg white
- 1 tbsp water
- 3 tbsp grated parmesan cheese
- 2 olive slices
- Place frozen rolls on board or counter and spray with nonstick spray. Cover loosely with plastic wrap and allow to thaw until soft but still cold, about 2 hours.
- Use 2 rolls to make a small ball for the spider’s head. Use 10 rolls to make a larger ball for the spider’s body.
- Cut the remaining 4 rolls in half (with one half slightly larger than the other). Roll each half into a rope. Make 4 12 inch ropes and 4 10 inch ropes.
- On a lined cookie sheet, arrange balls and ropes into spider shape.
- Spray with nonstick spray and cover loosely with plastic wrap. Allow to rise until quite puffed, about 1 hour. Meanwhile, preheat the oven to 350 degrees.
- Whisk together egg white and water and brush all over spider. Sprinkle legs with parmesan cheese if desired.
- Bake spider 28-30 minutes until quite brown. Cool completely.
- Use a knife to make slits for the eyes and press an olive slice into each slit.
- Use a knife to cut a circle out of the body, and then tear out the bread to make a bowl. Fill with cold dip. Surround with veggies and serve.