This Chicken Enchilada Casserole is made with an Sour cream for an easy creamy chicken enchilada casserole that the whole family will love!
- 4 cups diced cooked chicken
- 1 can cream of chicken soup
- 8 oz. (1 cup) sour cream
- 2/3 cup milk
- 1 (4 oz.) can diced green chiles
- 2 Tbsp. dried minced onion
- 1 tsp. garlic powder
- pepper to taste
- 12 corn tortillas
- 2-3 cups shredded sharp cheddar cheese
- Spray a 13×9 dish with cooking spray.
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- In a large bowl, combine soup, sour cream, milk, chiles, onion, garlic, and pepper.
- Line bottom of 13×9 with 6 tortillas.
- Sprinkle with 3 cups of chicken and pour 1/2 sauce over top and spread to cover.
- Sprinkle with 1/2 of the cheese.
- Repeat.Bake for 30 – 40 minutes or until hot and bubbly.
- Let stand 10 – 15 minutes before serving.