- 2 bags (12 oz) frozen peas, slightly thawed *See Note
- 6 tablespoons butter
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon black pepper
- 12 garlic cloves, peeled
- Preheat the oven to 425 degrees.
- Melt the butter in a skillet until it’s just turning brown then remove from the heat.
- Put the peas on a baking sheet with an edge to it (so the butter doesn’t drip) and pour the butter over the top.
- Add the garlic cloves and toss to coat the peas in the butter.
- Roast for 20 minutes, tossing once between cooking. Remove from the oven, toss once more and then serve immediately.