- 4 Medium Zucchini diced into bite-sized pieces
- 2 Tbsp Olive Oil divided
- 4 Garlic Cloves minced
- 1 Cup Corn Kernels frozen, canned or fresh
- 1 Cup Canned Black Beans rinsed
- 1 Tbsp Italian Seasoning
- ½ Tbsp Ground Cumin
- ¼ Cup Grated Parmesan
- Salt and pepper, to taste
- Heat one tablespoon of oil in a large skillet over medium-high heat. Add zucchini and cook stirring frequently until just softens, about 3-4 minutes; it should remain crisp and bright green.
- Season with salt and pepper and set aside on a plate.
- Add remaining oil to the heated pan, and sauté garlic for 1 minute. Stir in corn, beans, and seasoning.
- Cook for 3-4 minutes, then return zucchini to the pan and top with parmesan. Toss to combine. Enjoy!
- When choosing zucchini, the squash should feel heavy for its size. The skin should be a dark green color and smooth and ideally blemish-free. If the skin looks slightly shriveled, it’s most likely not freshly picked.
- Don’t overcook the zucchini, it should remain crisp and bright green.
- Add some chili flakes for a punch of spiciness.
- Sprinkle on some fresh parsley as garnish. Parsley works great on corn and zucchini!
- You can use frozen, canned, or fresh corn kernels.
- If time allows, grill your corn for another layer of flavor!
Healthy Recipes : Parmesan Zucchini Corn Salad
4 Medium Zucchini,
2 Tbsp Olive Oil ,
4 Garlic Cloves,
1 Cup Corn Kernels,
Cup Canned Black Beans
1 Tbsp Italian Seasoning
½ Tbsp Ground Cumin
¼ Cup Grated Parmesan
Salt and pepper, to taste
based on 81 customer reviews