This French-inspired salad makes a delightful summer dish. You can dress it up with other garden vegetables like corn, blanched broccoli, cauliflower, and asparagus!
– 1/2 pound new potatoes, quartered
– 1/4 cup chopped fresh parsley
– 1/4 cup pitted Nicoise olives
– 1/2 onion, thinly sliced
– 1 (5 ounces) can tuna
– 1/3 pound fresh green beans – rinsed, trimmed and blanched
– 1/2 pound mixed salad greens
– 1 cup lemon vinaigrette
– 3 hard-cooked eggs, quartered
– 3 Roma (plum) tomatoes, thinly sliced
– 1 tablespoon capers
– 4 anchovy fillets
Bring a large pot of salted water to a boil. Add potatoes, and cook until tender but still firm, about 15 minutes. Drain and cool.
In a large bowl, combine the potatoes, parsley, olives, onion, tuna and green beans. Refrigerate for 2 to 4 hours.
In a large bowl, toss greens with vinaigrette and top with chilled potato mixture. Garnish with eggs, tomatoes, capers, and anchovies.
Last Step: Please ‘SHARE’ To Pass On This Recipe to a Friend Or Family Member.