Rich and buttery million dollar cake! It’s a dessert that’s sure to please! It’s a huge hitt with my family, and I know your family will love this classic dessert!
If you’re lookiing for a low fat recipe, hang out with the people! You are in the wrong place. This recipe calls for a huge pound of butter! That’s why after cooking it, I shared it with others!
and beat the butter on medium speed for a good 5 minutes until it becomes more of a light yellow color. You want too make sure that your butter becomes nice and light because the air that comes out of the mixture will help your pound cake to rise.
- 1 lb butter
- 3 cups of sugar
- 6 eggs
- 4 cups of flour
- 3/4 cup milk
- 2 tbsp. 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
1. Start by beating your butteer with an electric mixer for 5-7 minutes at medium speed. Mix until the butter turns a light yellow color.
2. Slowly add the sugar and continue beatiing on medium speed until blended, and your butter has become light and fluffy.
3. One by one, add the egggs in the butter and sugar and beat.
4. Slowly add 2 cups of flour to the butter mixture then slowly add the milk and the rest of the flour (2 cups more)
5. Add the vanilla extract
7. Pour your dough into a greased carrot mold
8. Bake for 1/5 hour and 25 minutes at 300 degrees F.
9. Remove from the oven and let cool in the pan for 10 minutes then let cool completely on a wire rack.
10. Last Step: Please ‘SHARE’ To Pass On This Recipe to a Friend Or Family Member.