– 1 (17.6 ounce) package Italian sausages (see note), cut into bite-size pieces
– 1 medium onion, diced
– 2 large carrots, peeled & sliced
– 1 (19 fluid ounce) can white beans, drained
– 1 (28 fluid ounce) can diced tomatoes
– 4 cups vegetable broth
– 4 dashes Italian seasoning
– 1 teaspoon garlic powder
– 1 cup uncooked tubular pasta (I used macaroni)
– 2 large handfuls fresh baby spinach
– Salt & pepper, to taste
Prep your sausage, onion, and carrots.
Add all ingredients except the pasta, spinach, and salt & pepper to a slow cooker. Cook on low for 6-8 hours.
About 30 minutes prior to serving, add the pasta and stir the soup every 10 minutes or so to prevent it from sticking on the bottom.
When you’re 5-10 minutes away from serving, stir in the spinach and season the soup with salt & pepper as needed. Serve immediately.
If you have a recipe you want to see, let us know in the comment section!!
Last Step: Please ‘SHARE’ To Pass On This Recipe to a Friend Or Family Member.