How to take A box of Ritz Crackers from boring to addicting.
- 1 large box Ritz Crackers
- 1 stick unsalted butter
- 1 packet ranch seasoning mix
- 1/3 cup shredded parmesan cheese
- Preheat your oven to 300 degrees, and line 2 baking sheets with parchment paper.
- In a large bowl, melt the butter and mix in the entire packet of ranch seasoning mix.
- Add the crackers to the bowl and gently toss and coat them in the butter mixture. Evenly sprinkle the parmesan cheese in with the butter coated crackers.
- Place the crackers on your parchment lined baking sheets in a single layer (otherwise they tend to stick together).
- Bake for 15-20 minutes.
The butter and ranch seasoning mix are the basic ingredients needed for this recipe but you can also add red pepper flakes for spice, or garlic powder for that extra kick.