Easy Cajun Cauliflower Rice
- 2 (10oz) bags frozen cauliflower rice (about 6 cups)
- 1 (13oz) package of cajun style andouille sausage (sliced)
- 1 large bell pepper (diced)
- 1 small yellow onion (diced)
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- 1 tbsp cajun seasoning
- salt & pepper to taste
- Heat 2 tbsp of olive oil in a large skillet over medium heat; sauté the diced bell pepper and onion with the oil for a few minutes, or until they begin to soften.
- Stir in the sliced sausage and conintue cooking 3-4 minutes or until the sausage starts to brown.
- Add the frozen cauliflower rice (uncooked) and cajun seasoning to the pan; stir and continue cooking for about 5 minutes or until the cauliflower rice has warmed through.
- Do a taste test to see if you need more cajun seasoning (not all brands are created equally). You may also prefer a little salt, pepper or garlic powder.
Last Step: Please ‘SHARE’ To Pass On This Recipe to a Friend Or Family Member.