Hi, Today I share with you how I make Slow Cooker Chicken Pot Pie. You can go all out and make homemade cream of chicken as your filling, and top it with homemade wheat biscuits.
Or you can take needed (and totally OK!) sanity and time savers and use Cream of Chicken soup and biscuit out of the can. It really depends on the kind of week you’re having and all that’s involved with real life.
Prep Time: 5 mins
Cook Time: 6 hrs
Total Time: 6 hrs
– 1.5 – 2.25 boneless chicken breasts frozen (no need to thaw)
– 0.75 can Cream of Chicken Soup
– 0.75 cup Milk
– 0.38 onion chopped
– 2.25-3 potatoes (peeled and diced)
– (0.75) 12 oz bag of Frozen mixed vegetables
– 0.38 cup chopped celery
– Salt and Pepper to taste
– 0.75 tsp Garlic powder
– 0.19 tsp Poultry Seasoning
1. Place everything in the crock pot except the biscuits.
2. Cook on low all day.
3. Remove chicken and Shred. Add back into the crock pot and stir to combine.
4. Bake your biscuits and serve a biscuit on top of each bowl.
5. It is delicious and very easy!
6. Last Step: Please ‘SHARE’ To Pass On This Recipe to a Friend Or Family Member.
Recipe From : Eatingonadime