This recipe for pancakes makes the most perfect soft and fluffy pancakes. Using ingredients you should already have in your kitchen you can easily make these pancakes from scratch for brunch or breakfast this weekend.
Whip up these super easy pancakes and don’t forget to send me a picture of your recreation,
How to make Best Home Made Pancakes
- 3/4 cup milk
- 2 tablespoons white vinegar (see note)
- 1 cup all-purpose flour
- 2 tablespoons white sugar (I used 3)
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 egg
- 2 tablespoons melted butter
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- Combine the milk and vinegar in a small bowl for 10 minutes to “sour”. This is an important step and it is called “soured milk” which is much different that sour milk. I guarantee you will NOT taste the vinegar in the final product. Set aside.
- Combine the dry ingredients in a bowl. In a smaller bowl, whisk the soured milk, egg, vanilla and melted butter together. Pour into the dry ingredients and whisk until most of the lumps are gone, but DO NOT OVER BEAT!!
- The batter will be thick, don’t add any more liquid. LET THE BATTER SIT UNDISTURBED FOR TEN MINUTES!!
- After 10 minutes, you will see bubbles in the batter, very important DO NOT STIR AGAIN.
- GENTLY dip out (don’t pour out) 1/2 cup of batter and place it on a buttered grill or frying pan. Cook until bubbles appear on the surface of the pancake and then flip with a spatula and brown the other side.
Last Step: Please ‘SHARE’ To Pass On This Recipe to a Friend Or Family Member.