Easy Apple Dessert Recipes
For the apples:
- 1 cup Domino brown sugar
- 1/2 cup Domino granulated sugar
- 5 large apples, peeled and cut into chunks
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon McCormick cinnamon
For the topping:
- 2/3 cup Quaker Oats
- 2/3 cup loosely packed Domino brown sugar
- 1/4 cup Gold Medal flour
- 1/2 teaspoon McCormick cinnamon
- 3-4 tablespoons Land O’ Lakes softened butter
- 1 teaspoon McCormick vanilla extract
- In a mixing bowl, combine brown sugar, granulated sugar, apples, salt, and cinnamon. Spread onto the bottom of the slow cooker.
- Mix your crumble topping ingredients until it comes together. Sprinkle it over top of the apples. Cook on low for 4 hours, or high for 2 hours.
- Turn off heat and let sit, covered, for one hour to let the caramel thicken.
Last Step: Please ‘SHARE’ To Pass On This Recipe to a Friend Or Family Member.