- 1 Large Zucchini
- 1 Small Sweet Potato peeled
- 1 Medium Carrot peeled
- ¼ Cup Finely chopped green onion
- 3 Garlic Cloves minced
- 2-3 Tbsp Chopped Parsley
- ½ Tsp Salt, or to taste
- ¼ Tsp Ground Pepper or to taste
- 2 Large Eggs
- ½ Cup Rice Flour
- ¼ Cup Ground Parmesan Cheese
- ¼ Cup Olive or Avocado oil
- The easiest way to prep the veggies is by using your food processor and set up the small shredding blade. Alternatively, you can use a medium-small grater. The veggies need to be grated in small bits so they can cook evenly.
- Start by grating the zucchini, then squeeze as much water as you can and place them in a large bowl.
- Continue to shred the sweet potato and carrot and add it to the bowl. Stir in the remaining ingredients: green onion, garlic, parsley, salt, pepper, eggs, rice flour, and cheese. Using your hands or a large spoon, mix thoroughly until well combined.
- Heat oil in a large nonstick pan over medium heat. Add about one spoonful of mixture into the pan, and gently press it down to create a round shape fritter.
- Cook about 4 fritters at a time, for about 3-4 minutes per side. Transfer to a paper towel-lined plate until finished.
- Serve with your favorite dip and enjoy!