Crockpot Hawaiian Meatballs
- 3 lbs packaged of precooked, frozen meatballs
- 1 15oz can of unsweetened pineapple chunks, drained BUT saving the juice
- 1 cup sliced green bell pepper
- 1 cup sliced red bell pepper
- 2 tbsp soy sauce
- 1 cup brown sugar
- 2 tbsp. cornstarch
- 2/3 cup white vinegar
- * Sauce will be runny and that is okay. You can use cornstarch to thicken if you prefer thicker sauce ( mix 2 tbsp of cornstarch and 2 tbsp of cold water, stir and slowly pour into your crockpot 10 minutes before turning your crockpot off)
Put your frozen meatballs into your crockpot, topped with the bell peppers and pineapple chunks.
Make your sauce by mixing the reserved pineapple juice, brown sugar, cornstarch, vinegar, and soy sauce.
Pour the mixture on top of the meatballs. Cook on low for 3-4 hrs. Give it a quick stir before serving.
Simple and easy. Serve it with rice. My family ABSOLUTELY love this meatball recipe. My husband told me several times, that this recipe is a keeper! I have served this over parties and brought them to potlucks!
Don’t forget to pin and share!