Prep: 15 mins
Cook: 35 mins
Total: 50 mins
Yield: 1 9×13-inch casserole
– 1 teaspoon unsalted butter, or as needed
– 2 eaches skinless, boneless chicken breasts, cubed
– 3 cups finely chopped broccoli
– 2 (10.5 ounce) cans condensed cream of chicken soup
– 1 cup shredded Cheddar cheese
– 1 cup shredded Parmesan cheese, divided
– ½ cup shredded mozzarella cheese
– ½ cup sour cream
– 1 pinch ground black pepper to taste
Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Butter the bottom and sides of a 9×13-inch dish.
Bring a pot of water to a boil. Add chicken and continue to boil until no longer pink, 5 to 10 minutes.
Meanwhile, combine broccoli, cream of chicken soup, Cheddar cheese, 1/2 cup Parmesan cheese, mozzarella cheese, sour cream, and pepper in a large bowl. Mix well.
Drain chicken and add to broccoli mixture. Mix well. Pour into the prepared baking dish and spread evenly.
Bake in the preheated oven for 20 minutes. Add remaining Parmesan cheese on top and continue to bake until cheese is melted, 3 to 5 minutes.
You can use thawed, frozen broccoli instead of fresh, if preferred.
You can sprinkle whatever cheese you want on top after baking for 20 minutes.
Last Step: Please ‘SHARE’ To Pass On This Recipe to a Friend Or Family Member.