With a vanilla wafer and coconut crust, a layer of creamy coconut flavored cheesecake, and a coconut whipped cream topping, you are gonna be famous for this one.
Creamy Coconut Cheesecake
Prep Time : 1 hr
Prep Time : 1 hr
Total Time : ,
For the Crust:
- • 1 1/4 cups graham cracker crumbs
- • 4 tbsp dark brown sugar
- • 1/3 cup shredded sweetened coconut
- • 1 tsp vanilla
- • 5 tbsp butter, melted
For the Filling:
- • 3 8-oz cream cheese packs
- • 3/4 cup of coconut cream
- • 2 tbsp sour cream
- • 2 eggs
- • 1 tsp vanilla extract
- • 1 1/2 tbsp corn starch
- • 1/2 cup of sugar
- • 3 tbsp shredded sweetened coconut
For the Topping:
- • 1 1/2 cups shredded sweetened coconut
- • 3 tbsp of coconut cream
- Grease a 9-inch spring form, set aside. Preheat the oven to 325.
- Mix the graham cracker crumbs, sugar, coconut, vanilla and melted butter. Stir very well, until all incorporated. Press graham cracker mixture into the pan, evenly, all over the bottom and about half way up the side.
- Start beating the cream cheese and sugar with a mixer until smooth, about 2 minutes.
- Add the vanilla extract, sour cream, and coconut cream. Mix until combined.
- Add the eggs, one at the time, beating after each addition.
- Add the corn starch and shredded sweetened coconut. Make sure that all ingredients are well combined.
- For topping, combine the shredded sweetened coconut and coconut cream, mix well and set aside.
- Pour the cheesecake batter into the pan with crust. Bake for 50 minutes.
- Take the cheesecake out and sprinkle the topping evenly over the top. Bake for another 7-10 minutes.
Last Step: Please ‘SHARE’ To Pass On This Recipe to a Friend Or Family Member.