Cheesecake Stuffed Cookies
Prep Time : 10 min
Prep Time : 50 min
Total Time : ,
Servings :2 Dozen.
- FOR THE COOKIES
- 1 1/4 c. (2 1/2 sticks) butter, softened
- 1 c. packed brown sugar
- 1/2 c. granulated sugar
- 2 tsp. pure vanilla extract
- 2 large eggs
- 2 3/4 c. all-purpose flour
- 1 tsp. baking soda
- 3/4 tsp. kosher salt
- 2 c. semisweet chocolate chips
- FOR CREAM CHEESE FILLING
- 12 oz. cream cheese, softened
- 1/2 c. powdered sugar
- Pinch kosher salt
- Preheat oven to 375º and line a large baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Make cheesecake filling: Combine cream cheese, powdered sugar, and salt in a small bowl. Mix well until mixture is smooth. Cover with plastic wrap and refrigerate until slightly firm, at least 30 minutes.
- Make cookie dough: Using an electric mixer, beat butter and sugars until light and fluffy, about 2 minutes. Slowly beat in vanilla extract and eggs.
- In a separate bowl, mix flour, baking soda, and salt. Stir into butter-sugar mixture. Fold in chocolate chips. Place dough in refrigerator to firm up, 30 to 35 minutes.
- Make cookies: Scoop about a tablespoon of cookie dough and flatten into a pancake-like circle. Spoon about 2 teaspoons cheesecake filling in the center. Form another tablespoon of cookie dough into a flat circle and place on top of filling. Pinch edges together to seal, then roll filled dough into a ball.
- Bake cookies for 12 to 15 minutes, or until lightly golden.
Last Step: Please ‘SHARE’ To Pass On This Recipe to a Friend Or Family Member.