Recipe By Tracy (sugarcrafter)
A hot and spicy twist on an old classic!
- 1 package (12 Oz. Size) Jumbo Shells
- 2 whole Boneless, Skinless Chicken Breasts
- 1 Tablespoon Vegetable Oil
- 1 teaspoon Salt
- ⅔ cups Hot Sauce
- ⅓ cups Bleu Cheese
- ⅓ cups Mozzarella Cheese, Shredded
- ⅓ cups Parmesan Romano Cheese
- 2 cups Ricotta Cheese
Prepare the pasta according to package directions. Cut the chicken into small pieces, and then cook in a skillet over medium heat with the vegetable oil until no longer pink in the center. If any pieces are on the larger side, shred them with a fork once cooked.
In a large bowl, mix together all of the ingredients except the shells. Stuff each shell with as much filling as it will hold (it’s okay if some of them overflow a little). Place in your dish seam-side up. Bake at 400ºF for 20–30 minutes or until heated through.