I found this recipe on Facebook by : Josephine breeden
– 3 and 1/2 Tablespoons Butter (unsalted) melted
– 1/2 Cup light brown sugar
– 1 teaspoon Ground Cinnamon
– 1/4 Cup heavy whipping cream
– 1 Cup Pecans toasted and chopped
– In a small saucepan combine butter and brown sugar.
– Cook for 3-5 min or until very bubbly, then stir in cinnamon, heavy whipping cream and chopped, toasted pecans.
– Cool to room temperature.
– Release the sides of spring form pan and spoon the topping over cooled cheesecake.
– Store the finished dessert in the fridge until it’s time to serve your yummy dessert!