- 3-4 chicken breasts boneless and skinless
- Salt and pepper to taste
- 1½ cup cornstarch
- 3 eggs beaten
- ¼ cup canola oil
Sweet Hawaiian Ingredients:
- 1 cup pineapple juice
- 1/2 cup brown sugar
- 1/3 cup soy sauce
- 1 teaspoon garlic minced
- 1/2 tablespoon cornstarch
- 1 red pepper chopped
- 1 can pineapple tidbits 20 ounce, drained
- Preheat oven to 325 degrees. Cut chicken breasts into bite-sized pieces and season with salt and pepper.
- In separate bowls, place cornstarch and slightly beaten eggs. Dip chicken into cornstarch then coat in egg mixture. (yes you dip the chicken first in the cornstarch. I promise this method is amazing.)
- Heat canola oil in a large skillet over medium-high heat and cook chicken until browned. Place the chicken in a 9 x 13 greased baking dish.
- In a medium sized mixing bowl, whisk together pineapple juice, brown sugar, soy sauce, minced garlic, and cornstarch. Add the red pepper and pineapple tidbits. Pour over chicken and bake for 1 hour.
- I stir the chicken every 15 minutes so that it coated them in the sauce.
- Want to make this even easier? Here are a few products that I LOVE:
- •Utopia Kitchen Cooking Knives