The best healthy baked Chicken Parmesan recipe, ready to eat in 30 minutes! This easy, oven baked chicken Parm recipe with Panko Parmesan crust is kid friendly and tastes better than the restaurant version!
Get the recipe here:
– ½ cup unseasoned wholegrain breadcrumbs
– 2 tablespoons grated parmesan (or romano) cheese
– 1 teaspoon Italian seasoning
– ½ teaspoon granulated garlic
– ½ teaspoon onion powder
– ½ teaspoon salt
– ½ teaspoon ground pepper
– 1 tablespoon olive oil
– 2lbs chicken cutlets
– ¾ cup sauce
– ¾ cup mozzarella cheese
1. Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
2. In a medium bowl mix together the breadcrumbs, parmesan cheese, granulated garlic, onion powder, salt, and pepper.
3. Coat a sheet pan with the olive oil.
4. Dredge each chicken cutlet in the breadcrumb mixture and place on the sheet pan. Discard the rest of the breadcrumb mixture.
5. Bake the chicken for 15 minutes. Turn over and bake for another 15 minutes.
6. Remove the pan from the oven and spread 2 tablespoons of sauce and 2 tablespoons of shredded mozzarella cheese on each chicken cutlet.
7. Place back in the oven and cook for 10 – 15 minutes or until sauce is hot and cheese is melted.
8. Last Step: Please ‘SHARE’ To Pass On This Recipe to a Friend Or Family Member.