- 2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 cup chopped walnuts
- ⅔ cup butter
- ⅔ cup brown sugar
- 2 (8 ounce) packages cream cheese, softened
- ½ cup white sugar
- 2 large eggs eggs
- ¼ cup milk
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C).
- Mix flour, walnuts, butter, and brown sugar together in a bowl. Line a 9×13-inch baking pan with half the crust mixture.
- Bake in the preheated oven until browned, about 15 minutes. Remove crust and leave oven on.
- Mix cream cheese and white sugar together in another bowl using an electric mixer until blended. Add eggs, milk, and vanilla extract; mix until blended. Pour on top of the baked crust. Sprinkle with remaining crust mixture.
- Bake in the hot oven until set, about 25 minutes.