We don’t always do low carb items in our home but we wanted to try something a bit different. This is a easy weeknight dinner for low carb taco casserole that you don’t have to bake.
Low Carb Taco Casserole Recipe
Prep Time : 15 min
Prep Time : 10 min
Total Time : ,
- 10 ounces Frozen Cauliflower Rice
- 2-3 Tablespoons Oil
- 2 Lbs Ground Beef
- 1 Small Red Bell Pepper – seeded, chopped
- 1 Small White Onion – chopped
- 4 Tablespoons Taco Seasoning
- 1 Tablespoon Tomato Paste
- 1/2 Cup Water
- 3 Cups Shredded Colby/Jack Cheese
- 1 Cup Sour Cream
- Chopped Lettuce
- Chopped Tomato
- Sliced Black Olives
- Sliced Jalapeno
- Salsa – Hot Sauce
- Preheat oven to 350ºF
- Pan fry the cauliflower rice in oil over medium/high heat until browned. Transfer to greased 2qt casserole dish and spread in an even layer.
- Brown ground beef with red pepper and onion over medium/high heat. Drain excess fat if necessary then add taco seasoning, tomato paste and water. Stir and cook until liquid absorbs. Transfer to casserole dish in an even layer on top of cauliflower rice.
- Top with shredded cheese and bake for 10-15 minutes.
- Spread sour cream over the top. Sprinkle with extra shredded cheese and preferred toppings.
Last Step: Please ‘SHARE’ To Pass On This Recipe to a Friend Or Family Member.