This Krispy Kreme Peach Cobbler combines so many flavors. it’s so crispy, crusty and delicious!
– 2 16oz boxes of frozen peaches
– 1/2 Cup of brown sugar
– 1/2 stick of land O’lake butter
– a pinch of nutmeg
– 2 Tbsp of corn starch
– a little water
– 1 Cup of heavy whipping cream
– 1 Cup of carnation milk
– 2 Eggs
– 1/4 Brown sugar
– 2 Boxes of Krispy Kreme doughnuts
1. Start by putting 2 bags of peach slices, half a cup of brown sugar, half cup of stick of land O’lake butter, cinnamon and a pinch of nutmeg.
2. Cook it over medium heat for about 10 minutes.
3. Mix 2 tablespoons of corn starch and a little bit of water, add it to the peaches mixture to thicken the sauce.
4. In a mixing bowl, use a cup of heavy whipping cream, a cup of carnation milk, 2 eggs, 1/4 brown sugar, and cinnamon then mix together.
5. Cut 2 boxes of Krispy Kreme doughnuts up, and put them in custard mixture for 5 minutes to soak it up. Transfer your cooked peaches cobbler to a baking pan, then put on the soaked doughnuts and do not pour the custard mixture in. (You can spread some extra peaches over the doughnuts if you want to)
6. Let it cook in the oven for about 20min at 250 degrees, and enjoy it!
Please make sure to Like and share this recipe with your friends on Facebook and also follow us on Pinterest to get our latest yummy and easy recipes !