This is a low carb dinner option that I found on pinterest. You can also make it more healthy by reducing the amount of cheese and mayo – it still tastes just as good!
Impossible Cheeseburger Pie
Prep Time : 10 min
Prep Time : 25 min
Total Time : ,
- 1 lb lean ground beef
- 1 cup onion, chopped
- 1 cup cheddar cheese, shredded
- 1 cup milk
- 2 tbsp onion soup mix
- 1/2 cup Bisquick
- 2 eggs
- Preheat oven to 400F.
- Add ground beef and onion to a large skillet and cook until beef is browned and onion is softened. Drain grease. Spread mixture in a 9-inch grease pie pan.
- Sprinkle cheese over meat.
- Add milk, onion soup mix, Bisquick and eggs to a medium bowl and whisk together to combine. Pour mixture in pie plate.
- Bake for 25 minutes. Let cool a few minutes before serving.
Last Step: Please ‘SHARE’ To Pass On This Recipe to a Friend Or Family Member.