These cookies are so easy to make, so addicting, and so delicious. Your family will love it and be asking for more! Its a smooth creamy peanut butter chocolate mixture with oats. Great to make on hot summer days when you don’t want to use the oven!
How to Make No Bake Reese’s Cookies
- 2 cups Sugar
- 1/2 Cup Whole Milk
- 1 Stick Unsalted Butter
- 3 tablespoons Cocoa
- 3 Cups Quick Oats
- 1/3 Cup Peanut Butter
- 1 teaspoon Vanilla Extract
- Place the first four ingredients in a pot, and bring to a simmer on medium heat. Cook till everything is melted and evenly dissolved. Should look like a nice smooth chocolate syrup.
- In another bowl put the last three ingredients in it.
- Pour the hot chocolate mixture in the bowl, and start mixing until everything is well combined.
- Place heaps of the mixture on parchment paper, and let cool till it is set
- To speed up this process you can put it in the fridge.
Last Step: Please ‘SHARE’ To Pass On This Recipe to a Friend Or Family Member.