Do you want to learn how to make Italian drunken noodles? Stay tuned till end to learn all about proper methods of making of Italian drunken noodles.
If you have a recipe you want to see, let us know in the comment section!!
Prep Time: 5 mins
Cook Time: 20 mins
Total Time: 25 mins
Servings: 6 people
– 24 oz wide egg noodles
– 3 tbsp olive oil
– 9 cloves garlic, minced
– 1.5 cup onion, diced
– 0.75 cup pepperoncinis, sliced
– 1.5 lb Spicy Italian Sausage, sliced
– 3 bell peppers, sliced
– 12 oz tomato sauce
– 1.5 cup beef broth
– 1.5 tsp salt
– 1.5 tsp black pepper
– 1.5 tbsp Italian seasoning
– 0.75 tsp crushed red pepper flakes
– 3 large tomatoes, sliced into 8 wedges
– 0.75 cup fresh basil leaves
1. Cook the egg noodles according to package directions until al dente.
2. Add the olive oil to a large skillet, or dutch oven, over medium high heat, add the garlic, onion and pepperoncinis, cook 2-3 minutes.
3. Add the Spicy Italian Sausage, bell peppers, tomato sauce, beef broth, salt, pepper, Italian seasoning and crushed red pepper, simmer 8-10 minutes.
4. Add the cooked pasta and tomatoes, toss to coat.
5. Leave on the stove for 2-3 minutes, then remove, toss with the fresh basil and serve.
6. Last Step: Please ‘SHARE’ To Pass On This Recipe to a Friend Or Family Member.