However, don’t let this long complicated list of ingredients fool you.
We’ve found the perfect homemade recipe for people wondering how to make Big Mac sauce in their own kitchen with this incredible copycat version by Todd Wilbur.
Since most don’t have the complicated ingredients listed above (or the time for that matter) this is an easy copycat big mac sauce that tastes just like the real sauce!
McDonald’s Big Mac Sauce Copycat Recipe:
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- 2 tablespoons French dressing
- 4 teaspoons sweet pickle relish
- 1 tablespoon finely minced white onion
- 1 teaspoon white vinegar
- 1 teaspoon sugar
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
How to make it:
- Add all of the ingredients to a bowl
- Stir all of the ingredients together
- Cover the bowl
- Put the bowl in the fridge (overnight preferably if possible)
- Stir occasionally while in the fridge
Source: Even More Top Secret Recipes by Todd Wilbur topsecretrecipes.com
Please make sure to Like and share this recipe with your friends on Facebook and also follow us on Pinterest to get our latest yummy and easy recipes !