This easy Honey Soy Chicken Thighs thighs recipe is so GOOD! Packed with amazing flavor. The chicken is marinated in a flavorful honey Soy sauce, and baked in the sauce until golden brown. Its such an easy delicious chicken recipe that is perfect for a weekday dinner.
Honey Soy Chicken Thighs Recipe
Prep Time : 10 min
Prep Time : 40 min
Total Time : ,
- 2 1/2 pounds chicken thighs organic skin & boneless
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- 1/2 teaspoon ginger chopped
- 5 tablespoons raw honey
- 3 tablespoons soy sauce
- 4 cloves of garlic minced
- salt and pepper to taste
- fresh parsley chopped for garnish
- In a mixing bowl combine olive oil, ginger, honey, soy sauce, garlic, salt and pepper.
- Rinse and trim off all of the fat from the chicken, then place it in the bowl with the marinade.
- Preheat the oven to 400F.
- Marinade chicken for at least 1 hour. Place chicken thighs and marinade in cast iron or baking dish and bake for 35-40 minutes, or until chicken is cooked thru, make sure to flip the chicken few times, that way the chicken will be juicy & tender without dry top. After flip the chicken on the other side and broil on high for 5 minutes or until beautiful roasted color.
- Garnish with chopped parsley, serve with rice or mashed potato, and make sure to pour the sauce over the chicken when serving.
Last Step: Please ‘SHARE’ To Pass On This Recipe to a Friend Or Family Member.