Ginger Spice Bundt Cake with Caramel Sauce Recipe
- 1 box (14.5 ounces) Betty Crocker Gingerbread Cake Mix + the ingredients on the back of the box
- 1/2 can (14 ounces) Magnolia sweetened condensed milk
- 1/2 cup Smucker’s caramel ice cream topping
- 1/2 container (8 ounces) Cool Whip
- 1/4 cup crushed Gingerbread or gingersnap cookies (optional topping)
- Prepare the gingerbread cake according to the directions on the box in an 8×8 or 9×9 pan.
- Once the cake is completely cooled, use a wooden spoon to poke holes evenly throughout the cake, making about 15-20 holes.
- Pour the Magnolia sweetened condensed milk evenly over the cake, trying to fill up the holes.
- Microwave the Smucker’s caramel ice cream topping for 15 seconds or until melted and warm.
- Pour the caramel topping evenly over the cake, trying to fill up the holes.
- Evenly spread the Cool Whip on top of the cake.
- Refrigerate for at least 4 hours or overnight. When ready to serve if desired, sprinkle the crushed gingersnaps on top. This makes about 12 large pieces.
Last Step: Please ‘SHARE’ To Pass On This Recipe to a Friend Or Family Member.